It’s a computer programming language. It was specifically designed to let developers add/alter the behavior and appearance of bits of web pages displayed inside a web browser. And though it’s grown into a few contexts beyond that, that’s’s still what it’s mostly used for.
This takes a long time for a lot of people, by the way. Patience is key.
It’s very important
- What you thing and what are you up to?
- What you can do? What are your potent-ion?
- How you can make different and interactive things?
- What make you different from world(people)?
These are the symptom of good developer.If i left something then let me know… see yaa
What do you thing is more important in designing, developing, coding, and how you make your codes more simple, dynamic, attractive, useful, division of website page(It has many reason) and etc.
It help you in many way and just stick to content such as.
- What and why are you writing your codes and contact?
- If it will be useful to me any many person or not?
- Weather it help me to make my webpage or software more reliable and more attractive.
This are basic things which every developer needs if i left some thing then let me know…. see ya…